Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

Happy Leap Day! I hope you all find something wonderful to do on this 'extra' day. I am on my way to a conference (International Society for the Social Studies) for several days, so I will miss my Rabbit, Rabbit post tomorrow. Kitty will have to take care of that for me.

This has been another month when I have had very little time in my sewing room. This happens every semester. I didn't even practice this month's FMQ tutorial once. I sewed four houses, which is actually four times more than last month. Sigh. I have caught up with all grading and posted midterm grades yesterday. Next month should be a bit better. My students will be in their field placements, so I won't be teaching so many classes.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Gotcha covered!! Rabbit, Rabbit is ON for tomorrow. ;))