Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2018

June Progress on 18 in 2018


I have been plugging away on my Diamonds in the Sky by Tula Pink project. This is #16 on my 18 in 2018 list. After purchasing the kit and starting the project several years ago, I discovered that I really do not like English Paper Piecing. This has been stuffed in a tote bag for, perhaps, three years. I discovered an iquilt class with Karen K Stone "English Paper Piecing by Machine." That is exactly what I was looking for. Her process is genius

You can hardly see the tiny zig-zag with invisible thread.

I have now completed all 13 rows. It is ready to be trimmed straight at the edges and quilted.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Good for you tackling English Paper Piecing with diamonds - they look much more difficult than hexagons - with those sharper angles. I'm glad you found a "machine" technique to help you out - I'll have to look for that class - ;))