Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Fat Quarter Shop Sneak Peek

 Lori Holt and Fat Quarter Shop have done it again. This is a project I just can't resist. Flea Market Baskets stitch along will begin in January. This will be a year long project. You can choose to quilt along or stitch along, or both, if you are really ambitious. I have chosen the cross stitch project. FQS has broken the project into 12 doable sections, so don't be overwhelmed by the size of the project. 


   This is a beautiful pattern. It's So Emma publishes high quality patterns. The chart is printed in color and is easy to read. FQS also offers a thread keep and floss pack. How easy is that? All of these items can be found at this link



   I made myself a vinyl front project bag using some Lori Holt fabric that I have been hoarding saving. Isn't it cute? The collection was called Millie's Closet. 

   I can't wait to get started on this stitch along. Won't you join us? 

You can also find me on Instagram @recoveringmonogamousstitcher.

Thanks for stopping by. Karen

No comments: