Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Prism Ready to Quilt

I finished sewing the Prism quilt together today. I am really happy with it. It really seems to glow. You might not see a difference in the picture, but in person it looks a lot better now that it is sewn together. I found some yardage in my stash that I have had for years that I will use for the backing. I have the panels sewn together and the center marked. I have the batting. What am I waiting for? I have to get the thread for quilting. I am thinking that I would like a variegated, maybe purple/blue/green. I think I will stitch in the ditch on the horizontal rows and then follow the diagonals. If I think I need more quilting, I will probably continue with parallel lines. I have no confidence in my FMQ skills. I don't want to mess this up.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

It looks great! I'll be watching out to see when it's all quilted and finished =D


I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I LOVE how it turned out!! And it DOES glow!! ;))