Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Today I continued to work on my granddaughter's big girl quilt. Her birthday is January 22. I have to get as much done as possible before we leave for NYC on Friday. When we get back, Son, DIL, and granddaughter will be here for a few days. I will have to get it put away while they are here. Here is my progress so far.
I have the center section pieced and have put on one border. The design is Hexagon Park which is posted on Moda Bake Shop site. I chose fabrics that feature candy, cupcakes, ice cream, dollies, stripes, dots, etc. Here is a closer shot.
I am calling this one Sweet Dreams.

Tomorrow I have to get my act together and get ready to travel. I have my fingers crossed that this storm that is working its way across the midwest won't interfere with our flights.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: