Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Finish!

I have finally finished the Blogger's BOM in the Christmas colorway.
I used a new swirl design to quilt the negative space. The center was quilted in the ditch, using my walking foot. I am pretty happy with the outcome on this one. Now I have to get back to the other colorway. I am still fussing about the cornerstones. No matter which fabric I choose from my stash, a cornerstone will end up next to a matching fabric in one or more of the blocks. I may just have to purchase something. I bought a gray for my setting triangles and a purple for the sashing. I guess it won't make any difference if I just buy something for the cornerstones too.

I have been working on a few other things too.
Here is Designer Mystery BOM #8. I had to recut a couple of the triangles because I was not careful enough about which way the fabric was turned. Have I said before that I love Vintage Modern? I'll repeat it again. I love Vintage Modern.

I have cut into my Oakshott to start working on these freeform trees. I won't trim the outer edges until they are all done. Ten more to go.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love your Blogger's BOM! I just bought backing to be able to quilt it soon. Love your trees!