Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blogger BOM Finish!

Today I finished the Blogger BOM in the purple/green colorway.
Now I wish I would have switched to light thread on the gray setting triangles, but once I started the quilting, I wasn't going to take it out.
Here is a detail shot of one of the blocks.
I really love the fabric on the back. I am happy, happy to be done with this. It is in the washing machine as I am typing this. It will live on one of the couches in the family room and I know it will get a lot of use.

I am linking up with Show and Tell Tuesday here.

Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Shan said...

Awesome finish Karen.:)

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Lovely jewel tones! And I think the contrasting thread is really nice! :)

-Amanda-

Carly said...

Oooo! Love the purple!

randi--i have to say said...

Pretty! Purple is such a great color!