Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Back to the Machine

I have had some time at the sewing machine. It feels pretty good. The first thing I sewed was the final few border pieces to the Designer series.
I love the Fig Tree Avalon fabrics. Here is another one for the pile of 'ready to be quilted' flimsy tops.

The next thing I worked on was the Park Bench BOM. The fifth installment arrived while I was on vacation.

Today was a good sewing day. I finished the assembly of the Star Surround quilt from Happy Quilting.
It is huge. I cleaned up all of the dust bunnies from my sewing room floor when I got this hung on the design wall. This is a real change for me. It is very graphic and very modern. I know it will be fun to quilt, but it is now added to the pile waiting to be quilted.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: