Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

2015 Finish: 2012 Designer Mystery BOM

Well, this is embarrassing. Seriously. Started in 2012 and construction finished in 2013. I didn't finish quilting it until today. Thanks again to more snow days.
The fabric is Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camile. Love, love, love. I used a pantograph called Deja Vu. You will notice that the design goes top to bottom rather than across. I loaded the quilt sideways to reduce the number of advances required. I don't have a motorized advance.

Here is a look at the back. I did a bit of a border on my label. Am I getting fancy or what?

Statistics:
Batting: Hobbs 80/20
Thread: Glide 'Linen'
Size: 69.5"x87"



2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Beautiful! Some things just have their time to age properly.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

VERY nice - and don't be embarrassed - I have quite a few in my stack to be quilted that are older than that - I figure they take as long as they take. I like the panto you used - did you load the quilt sideways to make the design run from top to bottom on the quilt? - ;))