Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rabbit, Rabbit!

It's the first day of another month. Rabbit, Rabbit!

I have the Park Bench quilt top on my machine. I plan to totally rip off from Angela Walters on this one. I have seen a few pictures that show her quilting on the original so I will use her ideas. She used feathers in the negative space and then created a different design in each of the large hexagon blocks.




Right now I am having a tension issue that I need to resolve so I am at a bit of a stopping point. We are hosting a big game party tonight (Oh, is someone playing football? For me, it is all about food and fun.) I don't know if I will be able to get back to it today.

Linking up with Quilt Story: Fabric Tuesday! Link on the right.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Karen S said...

Sounds like you have a plan for this quilt. Good luck!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Rabbit, rabbit!! - Hope you resolve your tension issue soon - looks like you'll have FUN with this one - ;))