Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Leader Ender

Rabbit, rabbit. It's the first day of another month. Have a good one. No jokes from me.

I have had this project rolling around in my head for quite a while. I have needed a leader ender project so the two were a prefect marriage.

I have been cutting two 2.5" squares of print and two 1.5" squares of the same print. These are put together with two 2.5" squares of neutral background. Tada! Bow ties.


The problem was, I just couldn't resist diving into the project. Here they are lined up on one of my design boards next to my machine.



This is the setting that I have been so anxious to see. I have set the bow ties in 4x4 blocks. (At 4" finish each, the bigger block will finish at 16". I am loving how this looks.


My little basket is getting pretty empty. Time to cut more.




So much for leader ender. I am having fun with this.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Rabbit, rabbit! - LOVE your bowties! Now it looks like you need another leader ender project to do while you put these little guys together - ;))