Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sherbet and Creams Quilt Along

I got sucked into another quilt along. I was holding strong, so far this year, but ouch. I fell off the wagon. Joanna Figeroa started this quilt along.  How could I resist?
I bought a bundle of low volume creams and ivories (see photo) and went through my stash to add to them.
I decided to eliminate the far right and the far left. I included the small sample of polka dot (From Bonnie and Camille Vintage Modern). I included that one.

Here are several others I eliminated. Too tan and too white.

Here are the 80 four patches I sewed and the sherbet collection in the background.





I can't wait to see what the next step will be.

I need a teenager in my house. I have just signed up for Instagram but have no idea how to post a picture. I may have to ask a student at the university to give me a tutorial on Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You have a lot of fabrics that match my stash - no, I am not starting this. Really! I think it is smashing - have fun.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oooh, that's going to be pretty!! - ;))