Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Another Diversion

I have been distracted by another little fun project. I saw it on Moda Bake Shop, found here.
How cute is that? How could I resist? Here is my progress so far.


I was so enthused about the project that I even persevered through the paper piecing of the scissors. I think they are worth it. I am going to replace the striped stars in the inspiration piece with pinwheels made from bonus triangles. I am trying to find a pattern for the spool blocks that will be the appropriate size. I might have to do more math and adjust one that I have.

I am behind on my Crossroads BOM and the Starlight, Starbright BOM. I would like to get those done before I go on vacation so I don't feel behind when I get back.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Cute "Squirrel" - that's what I call distractions - those little projects that come along that I just can't resist. What size "spool" block do you need? - ;))