Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Recent Cross Stitch Finishes

Here are the two most recent cross stitch finishes:

From The Blue Flower, Huckleberry Farm, original design by Jeannine McGowan. I fell in love with this when it came out at the 2020 Market. Of course, that was a terrible time to try to get linen and floss. It took several months searching the sites of many online shops to put this together. I started stitching it on May 9, 2021 and completed it on December 29, 2021. 
 


The second recent finish is Land that I Love designed by Teresa Kogut. This also came out at the 2020 Market. Had to have it. Same story as above. It took quite a while to get the fabric and flosses needed. I personalized it by altering the color of my initials in the alphabet. How nice that my initials are in alphabetical order. 


These will be off to the framer when I get back to Kentucky.  I don't want to search around for a framer in a city I am barely familiar with. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen

2 comments:

Barb said...

What absolutely gorgeous Cross Stitching.

Helen L said...

beautiful projects: I have the Huckleberry farm pattern too, but haven't started it yet. So many patterns, so little time! :-) Hugs, H