Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Addicted to Minis

While I am cooling my heels and considering what to do with the Sherbets and Cream quilt, I started a mini quilt, just so I could be productive. So much fun. It doesn't take long at all to have a project ready to be quilted. Very satisfying.

The first one I pulled out was a kit I bought from Fat Quarter Shop. It must have been on sale.
How cute is this?



This is a Joanna Figeroa design called Bloom. Now I want to make it up with Fig Tree scraps.

Then I jumped into another one. (I have quite a few of these patterns just waiting to be done up.) This one is Cherry Pie, also by Joanna.



Six of the reds are Fig Tree and two are from my stash. It is amazing how many reds just don't go together.

So, two more things go on my waiting to be quilted pile. I have already started another one. I will share that in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Beautiful minis! I find them so gratifying.