Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bee Blocks Finished

Here is a picture of Lizzie's block request. The pattern came from Moda Bake Shop. This was very fun and very easy to finish. Lizzie sent all of the charm squares and meekly requested two blocks. Easy peasy. No sweat!
These are now winging their way to Lizzie in Australia. They should arrive in about 1-1/2 weeks. Thanks for the fun time, Lizzie.

The rest of the weekend was pretty frustrating. All I wanted to do was get into my sewing room, but I had student work that needed grading. I will continue working on it today. I know a lot of people have President's Day off, but the university is not giving this as a holiday, so I will be in the office all day working. 

I am linking up today at Stitch by Stitch: Anything Goes Link Up here.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Nice blocks Karen.:)

Sarah Ashford said...

These are gorgeous. Love the fabrics :-)