I was able to get my month three assignment finished this week only because it is spring break. My weekend sewing time just isn't enough to stay caught up.
I had fun arranging the star centers and points for a good mix. The paper piecing took for-ev-er. I finally got it completed yesterday.
I could have played with the placement for another day, but I finally decided to space the reds the way I liked them and not worry about whether the other colors had the same center and points next to each other. I am pretty pleased with this so far. I don't know how I will be able to keep up from here on out, though. Next month is the tiny flying geese.