Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

Lady of the Lake Bound

This is actually my first finish for this year, unless you count my sewing room clock. This is the first quilt. It is a large lap size.


It was a nice sunny day to take a picture on the deck.


 I used the pantograph called Star Dance. I made a navy binding with a red flange.


I found a new pen that I love for labels. It is the Pentel Gel Roller pen for fabric. It writes really smoothly. It is much easier to write with than any other I have used on fabric.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Alison V. said...

This turned out beautifully!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I agree- that turned out beautifully! I like your backing fabric - it doesn't overpower the top when you fold a corner over - and that pantograph pattern is perfect! - ;))