Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Halo Medallion Ta-done!

I love spring break. I completely finished the Halo Medallion today. This project was number 1 on my 18 in 2018 list. Here is a link to my 18 in 2018 post.


Here is a pic of the last row when I finished quilting. Still on the machine. I made and attached the binding yesterday. I saved the hand sewing for today. Done. I also attached my label and the hanging sleeve.




This is the first quilt that I am satisfied with enough to consider entering it in a show. I would really like to get judges' comments.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

ABSOLUTELY enter this one in a show!! It's AWESOME!! I agree - it would be interesting to see what the "judges" think of it. I love the star that you quilted in the center octagon - it's the perfect touch - pure genius - ;))

Alison V. said...

Absolutely gorgeous! :D

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Excellent finish! This has been so much fun to watch you work on.

cocoya said...

what a super charming quilt!
ไพ่ออนไลน์
Gclub