Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Clear the Decks!

I have been busily working on the Audubon's Christmas applique project. I haven't posted about it for a while. I have started the last block, the cardinals. It is the center block and the focus of the piece.


This project includes applique, fabric painting, embroidery, and trapunto. Every horizontal surface in my sewing room is full of parts of this project.

Ironing station

Cutting table

Countertop

Table adjacent to sewing machine

I needed to bind a quilt that has been waiting for a long time. I couldn't even begin to work on that until I cleaned off all of these surfaces. Oy. What a pain.

I finished binding the quilt, so now I can make messes again.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

You haven't posted for a while - I wondered what you were up to - now I know - LOL. Your applique is coming along nicely. Projects like that make wonderful messes - you might miss it when you're done and everything is put away - ;))

Md Solaiman Hossain said...

Pretty nice this post . I impressed to see your post . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing