Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekend's Accomplishments

Here is a rundown on what I sewed this weekend.

First, as I posted yesterday, I finished assembling the blocks for my Blue Ridge Beauty.
Sorry for the redundancy for those of you who check in on my blog regularly. As you can see, it completely fills my design wall and drags on the floor. That is why I had trouble taking pictures of the other project I worked on.

Here are the blocks I finished for my Amish with a Twist BOM.
I know this is a terrible picture, but since the design wall was full, I used my ironing station. There was no way I could get a good shot. If you remember all the drama from last weekend, as I shared here, you will see that I replaced the fuchsia fabric. I see no difference between my original fabric and the replacement fabric. Phew. I am back on track.

I am linking up at the Anything Goes Link Up, found here and at the Let's Get Acquainted Link Up, found here and at Fresh Sewing Day found here and also in my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Bev said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for your very sweet comments. I'm glad to find your blog! Are you going to quilt your big quilt yourself? It's beautiful! I love it--so graphic! Happy Easter and thanks again!

Cheery wave from Bev

Pippa Parsons said...

Wow, that blue ridge beauty looks fab, it's huge

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love the blue ridge beauty, wow!!

Deborah said...

Your Blue Ridge quilt is amazing!! It must have a million pieces!! Beautiful!

Sewing Mom said...

Wow, the quilt looks amazing! And you're definitely making progress on your blocks. Did you end up getting the fabric you needed?

Julie Cefalu said...

Really nice projects! I love the colors of the Amish BOM. We are making a sample of that same one for the quilt shop that I work at and it's even more amazing when it's all done.
Julie @ The Crafty Quilter

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Rabbit, Rabbit!! -;))

Your Blue Ridge Beauty is just that - a Beauty!! And your Amish blocks are looking good, too - ;))

Linda in Calif. said...

Your Blue Ridge Beauty is truly beautiful! That's the way it goes when you are working on a big quilt - one will blog about it often. And I'm glad you did again today, so that I could see it!

Taryn V. said...

The Blue Ridge Beauty looks fantastic! The Amish blocks are beautiful too. I really like the brights on the dark background.


Thanks for linking up to Let's Get Acquainted this week!