Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Star Surround Progress

I have completed four of the sixteen blocks I need for my Star Surround quilt (designed by Melissa Correy @ Happy Quilting). I love the graphic look. There will be lots of negative space for quilting.
I am linking up with Anything Goes Mondays, Free Motion by the River, and Quilt Story: Fabric Tuesday (links on right). I am also linking with Freshly Pieced, found here.
Linked up with the Sew Many Ways linky part, found here.

Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Jayne said...

Gorgeous block! I may have to try this one one day!

Schnig Schnag - Quilts and more said...

This block it's so beautiful!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is just stunning!

saraH said...

Wow, you are amazing! it's exquisite!

http://www.ourlifeisbeautiful.com/

Sue Daurio said...

Oh that black really sets this off, this is definitely a head turner!!

Karen said...

Your blocks are looking wonderful! Love the colours.

QuiltinGal said...

So fresh and modern. I love the look.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Really really gorgeous.

Tanyia said...


Your Star Surround is looking lovely. I have my top done and started quilting but it has been sitting around for ages :( I really need to get some more work done on it lol

Stopping by from Lee's WIP hop http://www.domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2014/04/wip-wednesday-april-23rd.html

PaintedThread said...

Neat pattern. I like your choice in colors.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Love these bold colors ! this is going to be a gorgeous quilt! :)

Ren said...

Gorgeous. I love your colorway! I'd love to see you join us at the Inspire Us Thursdays link party on www.theinspiredwren.com.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Wow, what gorgeous blocks! And fabulous colors, too!