Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Park Bench BOM

I received the sixth installment of the Park Bench BOM from Fat Quarter Shop the other day. I sewed the blocks today. I really love this project. I know I say that every month. But it is true. Here are this month's blocks.

The colors aren't reading right in these photos. The six-pointed stars are dark and light gray in the top block and dark and light orange in the bottom block. Sorry about that. I only have an iPhone for a camera.

I couldn't resist taking all of the blocks out of my project box and putting them up on the design wall.

I am getting excited about getting this one finished.

I am linking up with BOM's Away Monday @ What a Hoot (Link here). I am also linking up with Anything Goes Monday (Link at right).

Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I love these blocks together! Beautiful! It's on my to do list. Love this quilt!

Cherie said...

They look so good together. I thought they were sketches when I saw one in the little window tab

Hannele said...

Beautiful hexagon star blocks!

Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty said...

I'm also doing this BOM. I'm picking up installment #4 tomorrow. I am finding these hexagons so satisfying to piece. Your collection is just lovely! Have you done any other patterns from Jaybird Quilts?

Blue Moth said...

I love them all but my favourite is the dark blue one on the top row. Lovely!

Jayne said...

Love these blocks! Its so fun getting the monthly installment for BOM's! I know your excitement!

Mary Huey said...

Your blocks are looking great! Nice variations of 6-pointed stars!

Lynette said...

OK, This is one *cool* BOM! It is making me really, really wish I could possibly justify getting into it. :D

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Rabbit, rabbit!! - ;))

Angie in SoCal said...

These are beautiful blocks!

SIMPLESEW said...

Stopping by from Anything Goes Monday.. NICE