Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

More Rulers

Here is a picture of my most recent purchase. More rulers. Yes, I really need these. Straight rulers, curved rulers, and the sweet little BFF.


These are Linda Hrcka's rulers from The Quilted Pineapple. Although the BFF is included in the curved set, Linda also gave each of us the gift of a BFF for taking her class. I took two days of classes from Linda at Quilted Joy in Louisville. I had planned to buy the curved rulers before I attended the class, but I decided that I couldn't live without the straight rulers after seeing some of her work.



The 45 degree angles are marked all along the straight rulers, not just in one place as on most rulers. This allows the quilter to sew accurate diagonal lines as seen above.
And those luscious curves...wow.



These photos are all of Linda's work. I am looking forward to using these soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I wondered where you were! Looks like you found some very nice rulers to add to your tool box - I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them - ;))