Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Back in the Sewing Room

This has been a crazy year so far. Not much posting has been going on. I have been distracted by a health issue and by the complications of setting up a snowbird place in FL. We now have a double-wide in Lakeland, FL for winters. The plan is to go there October - April every year. In February and March, we drove back and forth several times between KY and FL to complete the purchase and to get the home set up. A lot of work, but also fun. All clear on the health issue.

I have spent a couple of afternoons back in the sewing room. I have to get my groove back. I am ignoring the long arm for now. I have been working on the 2018 BOM from The Quilt Show, the blue barn quilt designed by Edita Sitar. Here is my progress so far.






I find the blues to be very relaxing to look at. I will be working on putting more of those rows together today.

Thanks for stopping by.