Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Anticipating Sandy

If you know that I live in KY, why am I anticipating Sandy? DH has been in NYC for a week visiting our new grandson. I can't go until Christmas because I am working. Anyway, he was supposed to return on Sunday night, but his flight was cancelled. He is presently booked to come home on Wednesday night. So...the cat and I are holding down the fort.

Daughter has requested more baby hats. Apparently one that I knitted for him is now the only one that fits.
For the life of me, I can't remember what size I made. So, this weekend I knitted a couple for her to try for size. I also found a darling pattern here. I made one out of 100% cotton knit. When she tells me how it fits, I will make more.

Meanwhile, I haven't done any other sewing this week. On the Go is pin basted and ready to quilt. I just haven't started it yet.
That's it for me this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the NYC branch of the family and hope to be reunited with DH on Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Will keep your family in prayers.

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Those little caps are so cute. Hope your husband returns safe and sound. Very glad I live in Kentucky right now. Have a great day.