Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Done and Done

I mentioned before that I have finished the baby quilt using A Walk in the Woods charm squares and yardage. Here are the photos.
I really like the fabric I used for the binding. I was lucky to buy the last of this yardage from my LQS for this back.

That one will now be added to my list of finishes for 2013.

Next up is the Merry, Merry Snowmen quilt. I got the last of the buttons sewn on today. It is labeled and has a hanging sleeve. Done, done, done.  The quilting was done by Natalia Bonner at Piece N Quilt.




Sorry, but I don't know how to turn the photo of the label. So, another finish for 2013.

Whew! Moving on to another project. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Walk in the Woods is such a wonderful line - great finish. Oh, the snowmen are just charming - love all the little details and the quilting really accents each one. Big Hurrah for you.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Both are absolutely gorgeous. I am partial to snowmen though.

Karen said...

Great to see both of these wonderful quilts. Congrats on the great finishes!