Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekend's Progress

I finished the Prairie Pines wallhanging. It has been bound and labeled. I put it in my bedroom and moved the Twelve Trees wallhanging to the family room.
I spent yesterday and today revisiting my Farmer's Wife blocks. It has been a while since I have worked on these. I got nine blocks done this weekend.
It really is fun working with such bright colors. Here are all 29 blocks that I have finished so far.
Block #30 is cut out and partially assembled, but not yet finished.

I am linking up with Stitch by Stitch: Anything Goes here.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Sue C said...

What a bright and cheery quilt these blocks are going to make. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Dropped by from Anything Goes - that's a great looking wall hanging and ohhhhh to all your Farmer's Wife blocks, they are coming together a treat :)