Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Second Finish 2015

 I completed my Under the Stars quilt today. I used the Squared Spiral pantograph. It took about 4 hours.
This quilt top has been waiting for months to be finished. I really like this panto. It is very gender-neutral. No flowers. No feathers.
I used flannel on the back. I used Linen Glide on the top and in the bobbin. The batting was Hobbs 80/20.

I still have a stack of tops waiting to be quilted. I have ordered another couple batts from Hancock's of Paducah so when those arrive, I will be ready to work on some more.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Congratulations on a SECOND finish already this year!! WOO HOO!! I like the pantograph you chose - it's not frilly but it's still a bit curvy to balance the straight lines of the patchwork on the top. And I'll bet it was a breeze to quilt this one compared to the custom quilting you did on "Star Surround" - ;))

Sue Daurio said...

What a great finish! Love the colors and that panto is just perfect for this one.