Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm a Winner!

I actually won this before I went on vacation in May. I just haven't blogged about it until now. I won a $25 gift certificate courtesy of Canton Village Quilt Works from Sharon McConnell's blog at Color Girl Quilts.

So how did I spend my money? I bought the Polka Dot Bikini kit from CVQW. Here it is. All ready to be cut up and sewn.


You say you haven't heard of the Polka Dot Bikini quilt? How could that be? Take a look at this and this to see what I am talking about. The pattern was designed by Sharon McConnell and it was quilted by Jenny Pedigo from Sew Kind of Wonderful.

I fell in love with this quilt when I saw this. In my dreams, I will quilt it like that.

So many things to sew...so little time.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: