Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

2012 Designer Mystery BOM top

I have been working on the last block of the 2012 Designer Mystery BOM and have begun the finishing kit.
I love these blocks, but I especially love the Vintage Modern fabrics by Bonnie & Camille. I have also added the first two borders.
It isn't quite straight on the design wall, but it is really coming out right on target for size. My borders are actually fitting! I think I am getting more and more accurate with my piecing. Practice helps. Tomorrow I will make the pieced border and be ready to send this out to my long armer. Whew. Another finish for 2013.

Thanks for stopping by.

 

2 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I just love these fabrics! Your quilt is beautiful!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Nice blocks!! The fabrics are pretty - but I have to laugh at "Vintage Modern" - that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one - ;))