Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Great Granny Blocks

I am so behind the times. I have started Lori Holt's Great Granny Along (see the link in my sidebar), but the 'along' has been finished so long ago that I am doing it by myself.
These fabrics have been in my stash for about 20 years. Seriously. The peach/green/beige fabrics were kept aside for a very 'special' project. I just never decided on what project. The blues and pinks are just old. It is definitely time to USE these fabrics. This is a fun project. I intend to make this big enough for a full sized bed.

Leaving for NYC in the morning. I'll have lots of grandson time. Can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

There's nothing that says you have to do a project when everyone else is - I love that you are working with 'kept' fabrics, this will be so special.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Great blocks! - I never joined the "along" but I think that I have the "perfect" fabric in my stash for some of these blocks. Yay - just what I need - another project - haha - ;))