Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day




Rabbit, rabbit! A double special day. First of the month and April Fool's Day. I have no tricks planned. Here is the scoop. I had a very productive month of March. I finished the first block in the Merry, Merry Snowmen quilt BOM. I received the second shipment and have nearly finished that one too. I will be posting a pic later today when I finish the embroidery. I completed the FMQ challenge and posted my best example of this month's challenge. I completed 40 scrap houses this month. Woo Hoo! I now have a total of 45 as of the last day of March. By my calculations, that takes me to February 14. I could be wrong as math is not my strong suit. I have completed both of the Blogger's BOM blocks. I joined a rainbow charm square swap, purchased, cut, and sent off my charms. I am feeling good about my accomplishments for March.

I have joined up with the Small Blog Meet. It is a group for bloggers with fewer than 50 followers. I think it will be very helpful to be in contact with others who are very new to blogging.

This blog entry isn't arranged the way I want it to be. My blog seems to have a mind of its own and I just don't have the time to fool around trying to make it look better. Sorry.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Kristy QP said...

Looks like you had a very productive month! It's so nice to reflect back on what you've made :) Love the snowman block!

Cherie said...

Hello your link didn't work when I clicked it on Lily's blog, but I found you. Can't wait to follow along and see what you've been making =D

memmens said...

Haha I see what you mean about your dark palette, all still looks great though!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations on a brilliant month,

Sarah Lou said...

It looks like March was extremely productive! I can't help but admire your preparedness in completing the snowman blocks - I feel proud of myself if I've got anything done before the end of Nov!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Rabbit, rabbit! Great progress! Love all the stuff you made in March - Woo Hoo!!

Leo said...

even thought it's not a perfect layout - the pictures are great and I can read the text so no problem there - and yes pictures and text often don't go along well.
I really like the dark blocks - and I just have to be amazed by your Christmas / winter blocks, I know what prepared means (which I never am) but you are really good at it.