Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Merry Snowman #3

I have finished Merry Snowmen block #3. This is another cute one. I had to take the snowman off and relocate it. I had sewn it on 1/2" above the seam, as the directions said, but I put it above the wrong seam. I hate reverse sewing.
I haven't made any houses since Saturday. I will have very little sewing time coming up. Have I mentioned that I am employed full-time? This is the busy time of the semester. All of the big assignments are being turned in and I have a very short turn around time. I think I am going through house withdrawal.

7 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I LOVE your snowmen! Have you thought of linking up with Angie on Thursdays? Check my blog for the links - new or old applique - she likes it all! ;))

Cherie said...

It is very cute indeed! Can't wait to see all the blocks together =D

Angie in SoCal said...

Oh, Karen - a very cute snowman block! I want to thank you for linking up at Applique Thursday - it's fun to see eye candy. I found your blog through someone else's blog a couple of weeks ago, and your quilt blocks helped me to resolve a problem I had. I wanted to use that Fleur de Lis red fabric in a new BOM I am doing and kept dithering thinking it wouldn't work with flowers. But once I saw you using it with the snowmen, it made me see it would work. Thank you! Hope work isn't too demanding and you can get some house time in even if it's only 5 minutes. You can do a lot in that amount of time. PS Your houses are adorable.

Debbie said...

Love the block. I have been debating ordering this BOM...You make it hard to resist! Love all the designs from Bunny Hill!

SeeingStars said...

Adorable snowmen blocks! This will make such a fun quilt. Hope you endure this busy time and have a calmer, more peaceful summer.

StitchinByTheLake said...

This is going to be such a cute quilt! blessings, marlene

Bouts Choisis said...

That's a delightful blog - very cute indeed!