Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

See What I Won!

See what I got in the mail today? Just look at these yummy fabrics. I won them from Canton Village Quilt Works (cvquiltworks.com) in conjunction with Victoria (bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com) in celebration of Victoria's birthday. Thanks so much to both of you for the beautiful fabrics. The possibilities are endless, but I am really thinking that I want to make pillows for my family room, which is pretty bland right now. I think these colors will really spice it up. I will have to get pillows on my 'to do' list.

In addition, I will have to get thinking about a baby quilt. My daughter has announced that she is expecting another baby in early October. It is still too early to know the sex of the baby. So now, a baby quilt on my 'to do' list. I also need to make a 'big boy' and a 'big girl' quilt for the other grandkids who are about ready to get out of their cribs. What fun!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

What a great win! Congratulations to your daughter! Can't wait to see the pillows and quilts you make! =D

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Congratulations, Grandma! More grandbabies to sew for - what fun! ;))